Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadiesMan 217
Supreme Leader of THE ŠaRK S1ŠE
LadiesMan 217

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-11-12

idea.. regarding wars/ attack logs Empty
PostSubject: idea.. regarding wars/ attack logs   idea.. regarding wars/ attack logs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 12:47 pm

Yo guys. i was just talking to some of the other members and ive come to a conclusion that we need a place where we can post our alliance attack logs.

this way we can keep track of everything that is going on and we can use these logs as proof to others. just some ideas but having a record of all attack logs can always help us and it cant hurt us in other ways. it can also tell us who is active and who isnt.

i just wnana know wat u guys think about it. if u all agree we will go on with this idea. also we will need some1 to post all these logs on the forum. i am unable to do this because of the exams and school but i will as soon as exams are done. so just some1 that is very active that is willing to just copy/paste the logs on to the forum maybe twice a day.

if u guys got more ideas regarding wars or attack logs just post them here.

Thx
LadiesMan 217

Number of posts : 33
Alliance Name : The dark side
Race : System Lord
ID : 78628
Ascension Level : Prophet
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: idea.. regarding wars/ attack logs   idea.. regarding wars/ attack logs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:40 pm

seems like a good idea to me, this way we can spot the people who are trying to farm alliance members

but are we going to put it all in one big file/topic?? or sort them per alliance (dark side, sigma collective, ...)
Back to top Go down
LadiesMan 217
Supreme Leader of THE ŠaRK S1ŠE
LadiesMan 217

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: idea.. regarding wars/ attack logs   idea.. regarding wars/ attack logs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:02 pm

i was kinda thinking about putting it in the attack logs section. so what would happen is that each alliance would select a member to keep adding logs. and around 2-3 weeks we would restart this process. just so we have some lists about whats going on and stuff. and we can have proof this way, we can also warn ppl against future conflicts.

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: idea.. regarding wars/ attack logs   idea.. regarding wars/ attack logs Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 12:36 am

you should have two section, one for training, another for main
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: idea.. regarding wars/ attack logs   idea.. regarding wars/ attack logs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

idea.. regarding wars/ attack logs
Page 1 of 1