Main Alliance: THE ŠaRK S1ŠE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Alliance: THE ŠaRK S1ŠE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have moved...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eximius Procurator

Eximius Procurator

Number of posts : 85
Alliance Name : Training
Race : Asgard
ID : 92075
Ascension Level : 0
Commander : Ancient Evil God
Registration date : 2007-12-02

I have moved... Empty
PostSubject: I have moved...   I have moved... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:42 pm

To whom that cares,
I would first like to say that you all have made me feel right at home. I can not thank you all enough for the knowlege and help that I have picked up. You all should be proud of the alliance that you belong to. If you have not learned this yet try to, Friends are your best weapons, and I want to be all of your friends. We can work together and build a empire of friends and make peace...now while that is not the point of this game, it is a great thought for real life...I know that most of you are from different countries and maybe this will help with that. I have moved to the DBZ Warriorz...That does not mean that I will not help you if I can... If you are new Set me to peace...THERE IS NO NAP BETWEEN TDS & DBZ!! BUT THEY WILL NOT ATTACK YOU UNLESS YOU ATTACK THEM!!!! I can not stress that enough... I wish all of you the best of luck and see you on the battlefield. Remember, I am still here if you need help.

-Eximius Procurator
Back to top Go down
http://sgsffe.googlepages.com

I have moved...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Main Alliance: THE ŠaRK S1ŠE :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussion-
Jump to: